Monday, August 31, 2009

Meggie

Its another day and I can't wait to get started! My boy is there to hold me close. He barks at me and then lets me go. I kiss him a few times and he pushes me off. He smells happy today. He has a lot of strange things to do. I do not understand them. I go downstairs and check to see that there is food. I hope there is food today. I'm very hungry and I do not want to kill my boy and eat him. I could kill my boy right now if I wanted to. He's not strong like I am. I could kill my boy I will not kill my boy because I love my boy. I think that's what love, not killing something when you could. I love my boy because he combs my hair. I love my boy because he scratches my ears. I love my boy because he feeds me. He is not always the one who feeds me, sometimes its the boy's mother or the boy's brothers. The father almost never feeds me. He is not very nice. If I need to kill someone and eat them, I would pick the boy's father first, than one of his brothers, than the other brother, than the mom, and then my boy. I would not like killing and eating my boy but I could If I wanted to and I would want to if I had to but only if my boy does not feed me which will not happen because he always does. The food today is the same as it was the morning before. It is from the square, saggy animal they killed about two weeks ago. Its meat is in little brown rocks which kind of just flow out when my boy turns the animal sack upside down. Sometimes they put wet meat with my food which I like a lot but the rock sack animal is tasty too. There is fresh water for me too. I leave the warm/cool when you want it cave and head to the little outside which is connected to the big outside. I lean forward and empty out all the things I ate yesterday from my asshole. I lean into my goo and give it a good sniff. Just as I thought! I trot around the fence post and look for things to see. I smell him in the air. He knows better. This is my part of the big outside and if I see him, I swear I'm going to kill him. I keep looking for him but his smell is the only thing I can find. I smell and I look and I smell and I there he is! I see him. He should not be here THIS IS MY PLACE! STOP COMING HERE, THIS IS MY SPOT. STOP STOP STOP! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT PANSY PUPPY SHIT! I"M GOING TO KILL KILL YOU KILL YOUR FUCKING SHIT HEAD FAGGOT FACE! YEAH YEAH, COME HERE! GET CLOSE SO I CAN DIG MY TEETH IN YOUR STUPID WEAK DEAD FUCK SHIT NECK. I"LL KILL YOU AND FIND YOUR KIDS AND FUCK KILL SHIT THEM FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU BITCH ASS SHIT FUCKING LOSER ASS JERK. Yeah, I sure told him. I piss all over the path he took so that the next time he comes, he remembers. I wish that asshole said something to me I would have killed him. I want to kill him which is unlike what I want to do to my boy because I love my boy and I hate that other guy. I head back to the little outside and then the cave that is hot and cold when you want it to be. I take a nap. I've worked very hard today and I need some energy.

My boy is back from the things and the place that make him smell funny and act different. Sometimes he barks to me how those things make him smell. I just give him lots of kisses because I do not understand. What do you want from me? I'm strong and smart but not the kind of smart my boy and his pack need. They are a strange pack who walk funny and hardly ever hold things in their mouth. My boy puts his round arm around my neck and attaches it to his normal arm. He takes me to the little outside and the then even smaller outside that rolls. We head to a place somewhere between the big outside and a small one. Its bigger than the small but smaller than the big. I like this place because I can relax a little bit here. I do not need to be on the job. So long as my boy is safe from people who might kill him for other reasons than the one I might but do want to do. I can hang out with other guys and sniff their assholes to see where they have been. Sometimes there are women here and sometimes we have sex. Other guys tell me about having their male parts taken away from them. How it leaves them confused and anxious. Another reason why I love my boy and would only kill him if I had to is because he has not taken my penis and testicles away. If he did I would still love him as long as he feeds me.
I am looking for food because I am always up for eating more even if it makes me puke because then I can eat my puke again. I smell something dead which is good because it is easier than killing something with my teeth which are sharp. It is small and covered in the soft things inside the squares my boy and his pack sometimes sleep on or in or around or on top of. It is dead. It smells great. I roll around in it. I stick my face right up and let some of the white fleshy things crawl on me. They are wet and they only like dead things. They do not hunt or kill which makes them weak and stupid they should die but they are too small for me to really catch unless I really want to which I do not. I see a lady. She is pretty and a little taller than me. She smells great. I come up to her face and sniff her because I am a gentlemen. I only sneak up behind and climb once in a while if I think she won't like the way I look and how I smell at her. I think she likes me but I am not going to really wait for an answer so I'm just going to get on top of her and start. She's trying to get away but we are attached right now and I'm feeling great maybe she is too but its not about her if she didn't want it than she would not have smelled so hot today. My boy is calling me which is good because I am finished and she's going to start fighting me soon and she's bigger than me and has teeth like mine so I do not know so I listen to my boy's word. He knows how to speak one word I can understand. I cannot translate it directly but it means "Comeherenow" and I almost almost almost always do because my boy only says this word when he has food or gifts or he needs me I hope he does not need me but I can be there for him if he needs me to because I love him and I will not kill him unless I have to which is love. He takes me back to the cave that changes from hot to cold and cold to hot. More food is ready for me which is great because it means I will not have to kill anybody today and I can put that off until the day I have to which I hope never happens because I am a good guy who loves his boy and his boy's pack. I will probably take a few more naps tonight before really going to sleep. I did a lot of work today for my boy. I kept my boy safe, I kept his pack safe, I kept that spotted shithead from getting up in my turf, I did some pooping, some peeing, I met a pretty lady, I did it all. I wonder what tomorrow is going to smell like? I can't wait to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I hope you like them.